2009年5月12日星期二

First Day In TAR College

Well..was like very kan cheong for the first day..I woke up around 6am (never wake up so early for a long time after I back from NS and its about 3 months ><) and i left home around 6.20..early?? What to do?? It take times about half an hour to 45 mins from my house to campus by driving and I have to be there b4 7.30am cause the orientation gonna start 7.30..Thats why i got to be so early@.@

After registration and everything then went to the hall for some welcome speech and etc la..just like normal speech which is bored n this cause me feel sleepy..0.o I'm lonely cause do not have any friend choose the same course wif me..When first day kan.. Is like that de la..=P

Just after the welcome speech then all of us divided into groups according to our courses.
The course I taking is Computer Science and Management Mathematics.
Briefing started at 10.30am-12pm..The lecturer tell us about what v going to study in our course n choose the class comittee..Very 'lucky' 1~~~~I hav been choosen as the treasurer.(OMG~~What a 'good' post)..=.= then we have our lunch break from 12pm till 1.30pm..
After lunch then back into the DK to listen those bored stuff again till 3pm..OMG..what a bored day...ZzZ 0.o


When get all these stuff done its was around 4 o'clock.. N I just go home by taking public transport..Damn angry when i take the KTM today..edi suffer for one whole day n hav to wait the stupid n ediot KTM for 1 hour n 13mins when I make the inter-change from station KL Sentre..

When i reach home edi 6.35 man..TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!After taking bath then go????
SLEEP la..what else???!! =P when i awake edi 10pm n I just to make this post n after this will go n meet "Datuk Chow" again..haha..That's all for today..Goodnight..

0 评论: